Thursday, July 19, 2007

Here you go Kim...

Ok so I've been getting hints from everyone, not just Kim, that I need to post a new pic of my belly. I was going to wait til next week when I have my Drs appt, but figured that since I got my hair cut today, and figured that I could show you all what my new hair cut looks like I might as well snap a couple of pix of my growing belly too! I can't believe that I have less than 13 wks to go!!! That is crazy!!!!




So here is the new hair cut. I was going to leave it longer since Phill likes long hair but he said that I could cut it to my shoulders so I did.




Here is the boob and tummy pic that I seem to take a lot. But hey, thats what you get when I'm using my camara phone and taking it myself.





Ok I had Phill take one so you wouldn't just have to look at my boobs and tummy.


















3 comments:

Wurtz Gang said...

super cute, but you already knew that!!! I can't believe that it is only weeks away!

Kim said...

oooooooo Les I love your haircut and your tummy is soooooo cute. hehe. I wish I had a belly like that. I'm super excited for you guys. It's getting soooo close!!!. I showed Kels your pic and she remembered Kendricks name! no joke and with no help. What can I say...I have smart kids. She also said she is getting excited to see him and then asked if you had clothes for him. I guess she will be picking out an outfit for him. love ya. ME

wurtz said...

cute haircut! 13 weeks will be here before you know it.;)