Thursday, January 31, 2008

Finally... a crib for my baby boy!

A crib for Kendrick!!! yeah!!! We finally got a crib on tuesday. I set it up while Phill was at work and when he came home for his dinner break he was very impressed with his amazing wife! :o) Kendrick had gotten too big for his bassenette a while ago and for a few days slept on the floor next to my bed until we got the pack n play from mom and dads to get us by. I do have to say that I did quite an excellent job putting it together. I am a put-it-together-by-the-pix kinda girl. It took less than 2 hrs. to put toghether and it only took that long because one of the pix on the directions was marked wrong and I finally gave in and read that part of the instructions. The pic and the written instructions were contradictory. Anyways, it is together now and he has been sleeping in it for 2 nights now. Now if we can only get him unstuffed so that he can breathe at night I might be able to get some sleep.


The newly put together crib with the absolutely adorable sports bedding that I got for just $69!!! Beat that! :o)
Kendrick taking a nap.



all of the baseball pix decorating his room.

1 comment:

mnB said...

i love the crib! but... i think my bball pic needs to be display'd in a manor that does it justice ;) xoxo luv u kenny-d!!!