Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My new best friend

Lately the weather here in Provo has been wonderful, so I've taken Kendrick out to play on the lawn and get out of the house (ours or my parents'). I always grab the camera, because hey, I've got the cutest son in the entire world right?
Well, when we were outside Bentley (my parents' dog) came out with us. The following photos are a sequence of what happened when Bentley came over to take pictures with Kendrick.

Kendrick and daddy (behind the camera) has no idea what Bentley has in store.
"Oh hi Bentley. Daddy and I are taking cool pictures in the sun."
"Oh what do you smell?"
"WHAT THE ...?? THAT'S NOT SMELLING!"
Kendrick fell over at this point while Leslie was standing there yelling, "BENTLEY STOP IT! I KISS THOSE LIPS!"
Needless to say it was a pretty funny moment. Kendrick seemed to enjoy the whole thing and didn't even cry.

5 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

He doesn't look necessarily happy about being licked but man he is a cutie!

Kim said...

hahaha!That's hilarious!!! I love the tounge action!!! can't wait to see you guys!

Karen said...

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen said...

Not only dog lips but dog tounge, again I say YUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!

Vince and Katie Morgan said...

to that I say....YUUUUUM!