Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cali

We're coming to Cali!!!! I am so excited that we are finally going to be able to go to cali to visit. It is going to be our first family vacation with Kendrick.... not sure how I'm feeling about the drive down but oh well. :o) We are only going to be in the Cypress area for a few days but I am excited to go and see some fam.... Kelly I better get to see you and your new little boy!!!

We haven't been to cali since K & E were sealed almost 2yrs ago! We will be there the evening of the 18th - the morning of the 21st. So everyone make some time to see me. :o) jk sort of! Anyways we'll be posting pix when we get back.

Also, as a side note... I am signing up to do pampered chef! If you would like to host a show or even do a catalog show let me know!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah for CALI!!!

EvaMarieva said...

Yahooo!!!! I miss me some Leslie. I will call you that week before to see when I can stop in and see you.