Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Preparing for Fatherhood



We stopped by Dave & Gina's today. Phill was loving taking care of Payslei while we were there. She started screaming and she had just eaten and had her diaper changed so we knew it wasn't either of those. He tried everything he could think of and even when Gina offered to take her, he refused and kept trying. He finally just laid down on the couch and laid her on his chest and just kept patting her back. Eventually they both fell asleep. He's going to be a great dad! I was so proud. I probably would've given up a long time before he did and I definitely would've taken Gina's offer to take her.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhhhhh.... look at the papa to be! :) no fair tho that i still havent seen my cute niece! :(

Wurtz Gang said...

I absolutely love it when you come and visit me Uncle Phill. Thanks for letting me sleep on your chest.-Payslei

Kris10 said...

What an adorable picture! What great training to be a great dad!

McIntire Bunch said...

Your look great Les. And that is always fun to practice before the big day... even though nothing can prepare you. Getting closer.