Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Take me out to the ball game ---then let the batteries die

Ahh the joys of technology. Last night Les and I went to a AAA baseball game last night in Salt Lake, The Bees beat the Tacoma Rainers 8-6 thanks to a six-run sixth inning. Our friends that own a car dealership got a suite from an advertising agency. So there was food and drinks and that good stuff. When we were headed to the suite I figured that there was going to be hot dogs and possibly some nachos or something like that. But last night, they went all out with chicken fajitas with black beans, Mexican rice, guacamole, and salsa (which were delicious).

Thinking of this blog, I made sure that
we took our camera, so the we could have something that was more graphical than my semi-colon winking face ;). Anyway, I took some pictures before I ate and Les took some after she ate. Then as we went to take a picture of the two of us, the batteries DIED!!!!! (OH THE HUMANITY ... i know).

So here is what we did get before the camera died.


Franklin Covey Field --- Home to YOUR Salt Lake Bees.

Leslie and Bailey eating and watching the game from inside the suite.


My dad and I watching the game.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Go Bees! Love the bit about the batteries dying.

McIntire Bunch said...

Is that the excuse you are going to use... the batteries died? I'll have to try that one. Looks like tons of fun. Only been to handful of baseball games, but had a blast!

Joyce said...

How fun! Shaun and I used to go to the Owl's games all the time! Baseball games are quite fun. :)

Heather said...

Hey Leslie!! Congrats on your pregnancy! How exciting! How are you feeling? I forgot Kim told me that you live up here in Utah right? Where do you live? I'm in Eagle Mountain. I don't think i'm too far from you. We need to get together sometime and catch up!