Thursday, August 23, 2007

What in the AL-West is going on here????

I feel as though I am on a slippery slope. First of all, for those of you that don't know, I am into fantasy sports. I would dare to say that baseball is my best, seeing as though I am currently in first place in 3 of the 4 leagues that I'm playing in. With that being said, my most competitive league is finishing this week and on Sunday I had a 150+ point lead. He is making a charge and is 80 points behind me after tonight's games.




And secondly, and nearly more importantly ... WHAT ARE THE ANGELS DOING??? I know that they are 2-2 in their last 4 games, but the lead in the division is down to a single game. ... A SINGLE GAME! To a Mariners team that is 18-7 in their last 25 games. That's scary! The Angels in that same time frame are 14-11 ... Not a good trend.

Hopefully for my fantasy teams, and the Angels we can hold on to the bitter end.

And for those of you that think I'm crazy ... you're right. And I don't care, but thanks for listening to my rant. And yes Michelle I know that your beloved Dodgers are only 2 1/2 games out of the wild card and tomorrow you'll gain at least a game on the Phillies (good team name by the way lol) or the Padres, since they play each other. Good luck in Shea.

No comments: