Friday, November 9, 2007

mirror etching

Here is the one of Christ that I am also going to be selling. This one is oval but the ones I will be selling will be rectangle.
This is my most recent project. It is a mirror etching of the Timpanogos Temple that I did for our friend Zach, aka: our matchmaker, who is getting married tomorrow. I think I am going to start selling some. So to all my fellow bloggers; get the word out, custom mirror etchings specializing in temples and a head shot of Christ. Anybody who wants one email me your contact info @ lmorgan06@gmail.com and what you would like.

I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart. For anyone in the area I have a 2pg scrapbook layout that we do the 2nd Thursday of the month at my house at 7pm. If you would like to come email me and I will give you the details. I will be doing November's this thurs, the 15th. Let me know if you want to come before 2pm that day at the very latest. Thanks.

2 comments:

Kim said...

very rad Les! job well done. I'm sure they will love it!

Jared and Holly said...

Wow! The mirror turned out so nice. Good job Leslie.