Wednesday, November 7, 2007

So I'm a Slacker

After a few phone calls wondering where some recent pix of my cute little boy are, I am finally posting. I really have had good intentions to post but motherhood is keeping me busy as can be. Here are a couple that I took of him at one month.

Dang Red Eye! That's what we get for having beautiful blue eyes! Any way... Here are pix from Kendrick's first Halloween!
Kendrick, Addie, JT and PaysleiBailey, Leslie, Kendrick, JT, Addie and PaysleiGreat G & G Wurtz were here for Brent's wedding. This is a pic Phill took while visiting with them. Here are some of Kendrick with his great grandparents.

4 comments:

Kim said...

sooooooooo cute! I can't believe how big he is already getting. Can't wait to see you guys.

Unknown said...

ahhh!!! thats so good that gg & gg-pa got to see him & have some pix too :) btw... super hot costumes but arent u & b a little old to trick or treat!?! oh.. the kids look'd cute too :) hehe

Kris10 said...

What wonderful pictures! thanks for sharing!

EvaMarieva said...

He is really cute and I love the costumes. I am glad you are enjoying motherhood!