Monday, October 15, 2007

This was taken during a session of General Conference by my little sister Bailey. She then took it into microsoft paint or photoshop and made everything other than Kendrick and I black and white.

She also made us black and white. Pretty cool photos.
As far as news. Kendrick had his circ and 2 week check-up last week. He is now 6 pounds 3 oz. and he grew a 1/2 inch.
Last night was a bad one. We think that Les ate something that he didn't like. It might have been the broccoli or something else we can't figure out.
We also took some new photos a week and a half ago. The files are too big for the blog, so I am working on saving the smaller files so look for those pics soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

brocoli = piss'd off bb!... well known fact ;) nice one! haha

phill, ur kid looks just like u! now i just need to see some pretty pix of my sis w/ him :)

xo auntie mimi

EvaMarieva said...

Leslie-I've tagged you! Check out our blog to see what to do...
I hope all is going well. Take care!

Jared and Holly said...

17 days without any updates! More pics please! :)