Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A couple of pix

Here are a couple of pix of Kendrick.
Hammin' it up for the camera!

Kendrick and Payslei Fishin' in Dave and Gina's front yard with Addie and JT's new fishing poles! It is so fun having cousins be close in age and proximity! Kendrick has been learning to walk and Payslei took a hold of his hand and was helping him walk. It was so cute! Gina got a pic of it on her phone but I didn't. I'll have to ask her for a copy.

Just as a note: K is doing so good with walking! As long as he is barefoot or in his shoes that I usually have him wear he is all over the place! He tries running when he gets excited but ends up on the ground after a step or two. :o)

2 comments:

Wurtz Team said...

they look so cute.......

Wurtz Gang said...

Thanks for the reminder of the pix of the two of them! I had totally forgotten that I took that! I'll send it today!