Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My new toy!

I was at Dave and Gina's watching the kids one day and decided to do some dishes after we ate lunch. They have a portable dishwasher and I was loving having a dishwasher to use concidering I haven't had on since....let's see....before my mission.... Oh yeah it was when I lived at Gina's parents all the way back in 2002! Thats right it's been 6 yrs!!! .... Oh wait... I did have one while we lived at my in-laws when we first got married for about 1 month.

Anyways, I was enjoying using the dishwasher so much and thinking about all the dirty dishes in my sink at home that needed to be washed... blah!!! I hate doing dishes! At least by hand! So as I was sitting on the couch I spotted the RC willey ad and decided to look through it. To my surprise they had a portable dishwasher on sale!

Now mind you this was a saturday and we all know that ads end on saturdays. I called Phill, maybe I txted him, I don't remember, he said he was for it but then he asked how much it was and I told him and that that was the sale price. He doesn't like having to make big purchase decisions quickly. He likes to take his time and think it over first... Not good when something is on sale and that sale ends today. He asked if I had looked anywhere else I said no and told him to look online and we could talk about it when I got home.

I went home and he had found one at Best Buy on sale also but for about $75 less than RC Willey! Yeah even cheaper! So I went shopping after I dropped him off at work and what did I get? Yes thats right! A DISHWASHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH for me... Here is a pic of my new toy!


No comments: