Thursday, June 28, 2007

6 months!

Well after an exhausting but fun day off I am ready to hit the hay... after I go home and start the laundry and finish the dishes... and take the pic that I promised I'd post. First Stop today, Seven Peaks water park. They finally had the lazy river opened so my "rides" were at 2 instead of the usual 1 (wave pool). Phill, Bailey, Jasmin and I all had a great time. With plans to leave at 1pm so I had time to take a shower being pushed back to 1:30, not leaving me time to take a shower.... my next stop was home to throw some clothes on and then off to my Drs. appt.

They said everything looks good and on schedule. I have gained a total of 13.5 lbs. and the top of my uterus is above my belly button - where it should be.

With the AC in the car not working and the weather being as hot as its been, I've been sweating like a pig and trying my darnedest to stay hydrated.

Ah the wonderful costco gas station. In the lane next to me the front spot pulled out and I waited patiently for the next in line to pull up and in, but when they decided to sit and wait I decided I wanted to be in my car in the hot summer sun for as little as possible I drove up to the unoccupied pump and everyone in the 3 cars in front of me just stared at me. Hey, I gave them plenty of time to take advantage of it themselves. Afterwards I did a little bit of shopping in costco and then was off to my chiropractor appt.

So needless to say I'm sure these pix I am about to take and post will look absolutely beautiful! no shower, sunscreen, sweat, can't you just imagine it?





I took this today because I felt that my belly was extra big today(June 30).

4 comments:

Kim said...

OH how cute!!! Rub your belly for me.

Unknown said...

ur belly and ur boobies! ;) xoxo

Karen said...

I can hardly wait for October!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! And yes...the boobs...I need to find another card for you...