Tuesday, June 26, 2007

YOUR, American League West leading Angels!!!

I'm tired of hearing all of this Dodger talk, so I decided to throw a couple of Angel pics on here to help my son not get confused who to root for when they play against each other.
I'm not saying that I hate the Dodgers. I've been a fan of both since I was little. My favorite player growing up was Steve Sax, who was tied with Jim Abbott. So this isn't a Dodgers vs. Angels war. Only in interleague (Which the Angels were 14-4 and 5-1 against the Blue Crew)


This is the coolest photo of Howie that I've seen for a long time.






Couldn't resist putting in a picture of Howie against the WILD CARD leading Dodgers!!!










Figgy's game-winning triple



Mobbing Figgins and Willits after the GW triple.

Erik Aybar's GW RBI double scoring Howie!!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wutEV!!! ur a punk :P xoxo

Leslie said...

The truth hurts doesn't it Michelle? BTW Howie is on a 10-game hitting streak and 18 of the last 19!!!!

GO HALOS!!!