Saturday, May 12, 2007

Fun Saturday

Well, today Les finally continued to work on her prego shirt. She started it about 2 weeks ago, but has been so busy there hasn't been much time to work on it since, so that was one of her goals for this weekend.

Now I know most of you are asking, "Phill where's the pics of this momentous occasion." My answer is that they are in our digital camera and I will work on getting them on the blog tomorrow, when I use my parents' USB port that we can stick our memory stick in it and get the photos that way.

Also in our family news, and Leslie might have put this on the last post, but I'll add it here as well. Leslie's next doctor's appointment is May 29th, the day before the family reunion for Les' grandpa's family. Anyway, we are thinking about having a BBQ at my parents house for my family and Les' brother's and sisters and of course, Grammy Mac. We'll keep everyone up-to-date on a time, but that is where we want to tell everyone what the gender of our baby is.

Of course we will then put it here on the blog for everyone else to know what it is.


Here are the photos that I took of Les yesterday enjoy!








3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Leslie! Thanks! I'd love to get together with you guy's! Kim told me she was coming the end of the month. It would be great to finally see you guy's again, it's been ages!!! My email address is bellazella7@hotmail.com by the way!

Unknown said...

ahhhhh... love the first pic! ur oh so domesticated leslie! ;) haha

Rachel said...

Go Martha Stewart! Pass some of those skills this a way! ;)