Friday, May 25, 2007

Graduation day

Yesterday was a pretty fun day. My little brother Chase graduated from high school, so I made sure that I had the day off. It was so nice to be able to relax in the morning and then go to the graduation. I don't remember much about my own graduation, but I thought that there were more boring speakers at mine than Chase's. Following the graduation, we went to an all-you-can-eat Brazilian restaurant.
After dinner, Les and I went with my parents mini golfing. It was fun to just relax and have some fun. Of course the moment we thought about grabbing our camera was the second we got home after golfing.
Oh well.
Today, Les has her last day at the senior day care place that she has been working at for the last year. Last week, she got laid off, but was going to finish out the pay-period. The funny thing about the situation is that the girl that will take her spot is getting married next week and then will be on her honeymoon the week after that, so there won't be anyone to work.
So that is what Les will be doing today. I on the other hand will try to clean our house in preparation for Kim and Ethan to come stay here and probably everyone else wanting to see where we live. Then I will be heading to work ... still have to pay the bills.
Anyways, we can't wait till everyone gets here. It will be fun to get to spend time with the family ... and oh yeah, find out what our baby will be on Tuesday.

No comments: