Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Kendrick Andruw Morgan

THAT'S RIGHT IT'S GONNA BE A BOY!!!

We went to the doctor at 11 a.m. this morning to have the ultra-sound done and find out what our baby is. At first we went back and did the ultra sound which was really cool.
The nurse or doctor or who ever, did some measurements of Kendrick's head, torso, and femur to make sure that he is along the timeline that the doctors thought he would be. Then the fun began. She statred by showing us his head and the brain that is developing.
Then she showed us the spine and then a top view of his body. It was so cute, his tiny legs were crossed at the ankles and at that point we thought we saw what makes Kendrick, Kendrick and not Paige (the girl name we had picked out), but the radiologist said that "that" was the emmbilical cord.

From there we saw his feet, knees, and his arms and hands. My little man is already posing for GQ as we looked in he had his elbow resting on his knee and my guess is he was smiling.
Then came the most important part ... and Kendrick came through. He opened his legs so we could tell that he is a boy and his mommy could now go and start spending all daddy's money on boy clothes lol.
I am so glad that he is completely healthy, and even though i wanted a boy from the beginning, I would be just as happy if we were having Paige.
I am so greatful to have Les by my side for this moment in our lives. I love her so much.

3 comments:

wurtz said...

Congratulations! Boys are way fun.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new baby! Thanks for keeping us posted with all the news!
I love reading it and seeing all of the pictures.

Unknown said...

rub that belly for me & tell him auntie mimi loves him! ;) xoxo